Gottman Couples & Marital Therapy
With advanced training in Gottman Couple’s Therapy, I’ve used the approach eagerly with couples over the past ten years. What I value particularly is that the approach allows for partners’ learning and developing research-based skills and tools which can transform relationships and marriages in powerful ways.
The Gottman approach provides the nuts and bolts of skill-building and learning for couples which:
- allow you to increase connection with your partner and increase affection, fondness and warmth;
- can be learned easily and put into practice immediately and practiced over time;
- increase your ability to regulate conflict and emotional intensity;
- increases skills around repairing and healing relationship hurts;
- increase resiliance to stress-producing day to day relationship challenges;
- help your ability to negotiate together, working towards mutually satisfying solutions;
- support clarifying values and dreams, committing to behavior and action in support of these values and dreams.
Give yourself, your partner and your new family a truly precious gift: the opportunity to have the relationship and life you really want. Contact me for a free-consultation and we can discuss what would work for you.